Food Safety Tech Supply Chain Conference
A food company’s supply chain can be the weakest link in their food safety program. Food ingredient adulteration, fraud, and counterfeiting negatively impacts everyone in the food supply chain. FDA has recognized the risk in the food supply chain. Sanitary transportation and the Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) are major components of FSMA with final rules being issued this year in April and May, respectively.
By attending this conference you will learn from FDA the details to FSMA’s FSVP and FSMA’s Sanitary transportation final rules, hear the FDA’s Update on Economically Motivated Adulteration/Food Fraud, understand how to protect your company from vulnerabilities in the supply chain and more.
Date: June 5-6, 2017
Location: U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention, Rockville, Maryland
For conference details visit http://www.foodsafetysupplychain.com/
- ComplianceFood Safety Extending the Shelf Life of Agricultural Products: Five Approaches for Success
- Compliance Sharing Knowledge is Key to Harmonizing Safe Food for Canadians Act (SFCA) with Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- ComplianceFeaturedFood TechnologyScience Temperature Control and Food Safety Software: An Evolving Discipline
- FeaturedRisk Leveraging Technology for Safer Food Distribution
- FeaturedStandards Obtaining High Achievement in Your Warehouse Facility Requires Oversight and Commitment to an Accredited Standard
- FeaturedRisk Manage Logistical Hazards in Food Shipments through the Use of Technology