FOOD FRAUD – Global Understanding
Towards Global Prevention and Mitigation of Food Fraud
A major conference to review current knowledge, mobilize resources and create momentum for collective action.
April 4-5, 2017 | CHÂTEAU FRONTENAC, Quebec City, Canada
Visit Website For More Details: www.foodfraudconference.ca
- ComplianceFood TechnologyScience Temperature Control and Food Safety Software: An Evolving Discipline
- Risk Leveraging Technology for Safer Food Distribution
- FeaturedStandards Obtaining High Achievement in Your Warehouse Facility Requires Oversight and Commitment to an Accredited Standard
- FeaturedRisk Manage Logistical Hazards in Food Shipments through the Use of Technology
- FeaturedRisk CIP and COP Fundamental to Food Safety
- CultureFeatured What Are the Key Elements Required to Establish a Food Safety Culture?