Safe Food California
Event Date: April 3, 2018 - April 5, 2018
The Safe Food California (SFC) conference is where food safety executives and professionals, from growers to processors to distributors, come together in a collaborative environment to share resources, solutions, ideas and develop new approaches to their businesses.
Spend three days immersed in industry training, business-to-business networking, and finding inspiration in business strategies. Through these areas of focus SFC strives to provide a venue for our diverse industry to gather, exchange ideas, and learn about the current trends in the industry’s food safety and quality practices.
- CultureDefenceFeaturedRisk Simple Solutions to Meal Kit Food Safety Concerns: Is Your Product at Risk?
- CultureFeatured Training Time vs Quality Training? Key Issues for Successful Learning Outcomes
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Date Labelling as a Food Safety Challenge: Manufacturers Need Better Guidelines
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Preventing Food Recalls: Effective Training is a Key Ingredient for Ensuring Success
- Compliance Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food Rule
- FeaturedScience 3D and Lab-Grown Foods Gaining Ground on More Traditional Fare. But Are They Safe?