Safe Food California
Event Date: April 3, 2018 - April 5, 2018
The Safe Food California (SFC) conference is where food safety executives and professionals, from growers to processors to distributors, come together in a collaborative environment to share resources, solutions, ideas and develop new approaches to their businesses.
Spend three days immersed in industry training, business-to-business networking, and finding inspiration in business strategies. Through these areas of focus SFC strives to provide a venue for our diverse industry to gather, exchange ideas, and learn about the current trends in the industry’s food safety and quality practices.
- ComplianceFeatured The Five Biggest Obstacles to Food Safety Standards Compliance
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Animal Medicines: Mitigating the Risk to Consumers
- ComplianceDefenceFeaturedScience Blockchain Technology Set to Revolutionize Food Safety in Supply Chains
- ComplianceFeaturedRiskStandards Key Considerations in Adopting a Gluten-Free Standard
- Content Food Safety Modernization Act Voluntary Qualified Importer Program (VQIP)
- Content FSMA Final Rule for Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration