ICFMFS 2018 : 20th International Conference on Food Microbiology and Food Safety
Event Date: May 22, 2018 - May 23, 2018
Aims and Objectives:
The ICFMFS 2018: 20th International Conference on Food Microbiology and Food Safety aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Food Microbiology and Food Safety. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Food Microbiology and Food Safety.
- CultureDefenceFeaturedRisk Simple Solutions to Meal Kit Food Safety Concerns: Is Your Product at Risk?
- CultureFeatured Training Time vs Quality Training? Key Issues for Successful Learning Outcomes
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Date Labelling as a Food Safety Challenge: Manufacturers Need Better Guidelines
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Preventing Food Recalls: Effective Training is a Key Ingredient for Ensuring Success
- Compliance Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food Rule
- FeaturedScience 3D and Lab-Grown Foods Gaining Ground on More Traditional Fare. But Are They Safe?