2017 Food Safety Consortium
Event Date: November 28, 2017 - December 1, 2017
The 5th Annual Food Safety Consortiumconference is a summit of Food Safety and Quality Assurance (FSQA) industry experts and government officials. The agenda is comprised of panel discussions, individual presentations, “Ask The Experts” discussion groups, workshops and training programs running concurrently, coupled with overarching plenary sessions paired with a table-top exhibition. This is an event focused on food safety education and networking providing attendees best practices and new technology solutions to today’s food safety challenges.
- CultureDefenceFeaturedRisk Simple Solutions to Meal Kit Food Safety Concerns: Is Your Product at Risk?
- CultureFeatured Training Time vs Quality Training? Key Issues for Successful Learning Outcomes
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Date Labelling as a Food Safety Challenge: Manufacturers Need Better Guidelines
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Preventing Food Recalls: Effective Training is a Key Ingredient for Ensuring Success
- Compliance Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food Rule
- FeaturedScience 3D and Lab-Grown Foods Gaining Ground on More Traditional Fare. But Are They Safe?