2017 Food Safety Consortium
Event Date: November 28, 2017 - December 1, 2017
The 5th Annual Food Safety Consortiumconference is a summit of Food Safety and Quality Assurance (FSQA) industry experts and government officials. The agenda is comprised of panel discussions, individual presentations, “Ask The Experts” discussion groups, workshops and training programs running concurrently, coupled with overarching plenary sessions paired with a table-top exhibition. This is an event focused on food safety education and networking providing attendees best practices and new technology solutions to today’s food safety challenges.
- ComplianceDefenceScience Blockchain Technology Set to Revolutionize Food Safety in Supply Chains
- ComplianceRiskStandards Key Considerations in Adopting a Gluten-Free Standard
- Content Food Safety Modernization Act Voluntary Qualified Importer Program (VQIP)
- Content FSMA Final Rule for Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration
- Content TACCP AND VACCP: What’s the Difference?
- Compliance FSMA Final Rule for Preventive Controls for Animal Food