Conference for Food Protection
Event Date: April 16, 2018 - April 20, 2018
The Conference for Food Protection is a non-profit organization which originated in 1971. It was created to provide a formal process whereby members of industry, regulatory, academia, consumer and professional organizations are afforded equal input in the development and/or modification of Food Safety Guidance. Such guidance is incorporated into food safety laws and regulations at all levels of government throughout the United States.
We hope you will mark your calendar for our next biennial meeting which will be held April 16-20, 2018 in Richmond, Virginia. Working together with all constituents involved in the food industry we are able to develop and implement policies and recommendations to strengthen and enhance the overall safety of food for everyone.
- CultureDefenceFeaturedRisk Simple Solutions to Meal Kit Food Safety Concerns: Is Your Product at Risk?
- CultureFeatured Training Time vs Quality Training? Key Issues for Successful Learning Outcomes
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Date Labelling as a Food Safety Challenge: Manufacturers Need Better Guidelines
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Preventing Food Recalls: Effective Training is a Key Ingredient for Ensuring Success
- Compliance Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food Rule
- FeaturedScience 3D and Lab-Grown Foods Gaining Ground on More Traditional Fare. But Are They Safe?