14th Annual North American Summit on Food Safety
Event Date: April 17, 2018 - April 18, 2018
Meet face-to-face with senior executives at the CFIA and FDA to ensure you are fully compliant with the SFCA and FSMA. Transform your food safety processes, and prepare for the new world of digital compliance. Prevent food-borne illnesses, improve your staff training, and take away proven solutions to reduce risk.
Join food safety practitioners at Canada’s leading event to:
- Gain insight into regulatory changes
- Prevent food fraud
- Prepare for audits
- Improve your food safety technologies
- Increase your traceability compliance
Attend this highly focused food safety summit and benefit from detailed case studies, intimate networking, and interactive learning. Request updates for the 2018 Summit!
- CultureDefenceFeaturedRisk Simple Solutions to Meal Kit Food Safety Concerns: Is Your Product at Risk?
- CultureFeatured Training Time vs Quality Training? Key Issues for Successful Learning Outcomes
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Date Labelling as a Food Safety Challenge: Manufacturers Need Better Guidelines
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Preventing Food Recalls: Effective Training is a Key Ingredient for Ensuring Success
- Compliance Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food Rule
- FeaturedScience 3D and Lab-Grown Foods Gaining Ground on More Traditional Fare. But Are They Safe?