The Global Food Safety Conference
Event Date: March 5, 2018 - March 8, 2018
The GFSI Global Food Safety Conference is a unique annual event bringing together over 1,000 leading food safety specialists from over 50 countries to advance Food Safety globally. The Conference provides the opportunity to meet and network with industry peers, share knowledge, benefit from thought-provoking presentations from internationally reputed industry experts and hear innovative ideas to implement in your workplace.
- ComplianceDefenceScience Blockchain Technology Set to Revolutionize Food Safety in Supply Chains
- ComplianceRiskStandards Key Considerations in Adopting a Gluten-Free Standard
- Content Food Safety Modernization Act Voluntary Qualified Importer Program (VQIP)
- Content FSMA Final Rule for Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration
- Content TACCP AND VACCP: What’s the Difference?
- Compliance FSMA Final Rule for Preventive Controls for Animal Food