7th European Food Safety & Standards Conference 2017
Event Date: November 13, 2017 - November 14, 2017
The European Food Safety & Standards Conference is a rather traditional food safety conference covering latest research and its practical implications. In 2017 the conference is organized around the theme Adressing Current Issues & Fostering Advances in Food Safety. To date, detailed information about individual sessions is still lacking due to the submission phase still being open. However, the general topics of the sessions can be found on the conference website already.
- ComplianceDefenceScience Blockchain Technology Set to Revolutionize Food Safety in Supply Chains
- ComplianceRiskStandards Key Considerations in Adopting a Gluten-Free Standard
- Content Food Safety Modernization Act Voluntary Qualified Importer Program (VQIP)
- Content FSMA Final Rule for Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration
- Content TACCP AND VACCP: What’s the Difference?
- Compliance FSMA Final Rule for Preventive Controls for Animal Food