7th European Food Safety & Standards Conference 2017
Event Date: November 13, 2017 - November 14, 2017
The European Food Safety & Standards Conference is a rather traditional food safety conference covering latest research and its practical implications. In 2017 the conference is organized around the theme Adressing Current Issues & Fostering Advances in Food Safety. To date, detailed information about individual sessions is still lacking due to the submission phase still being open. However, the general topics of the sessions can be found on the conference website already.
- CultureDefenceFeaturedRisk Simple Solutions to Meal Kit Food Safety Concerns: Is Your Product at Risk?
- CultureFeatured Training Time vs Quality Training? Key Issues for Successful Learning Outcomes
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Date Labelling as a Food Safety Challenge: Manufacturers Need Better Guidelines
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Preventing Food Recalls: Effective Training is a Key Ingredient for Ensuring Success
- Compliance Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food Rule
- FeaturedScience 3D and Lab-Grown Foods Gaining Ground on More Traditional Fare. But Are They Safe?