Food Safety, Protection & Regulatory Compliance
Event Date: September 20, 2017 - September 21, 2017
This in-depth program will provide you with critical Canadian and American regulatory information and proven strategies to help you manage your safety and regulatory challenges. Don’t miss this opportunity to get regulatory updates from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency, hear fresh perspectives on the latest opportunities in today’s food industry, meet with your peers and leading experts and major industry stakeholders, and walk away with a new plan for success.
Ensure safety is a top priority for your business and avoid high-cost penalties
Delve into the newest Canadian and American legal developments
Learn about innovative products and how to market and fund your start-up food business
Help make a difference by promoting sustainability and consumer protection
September 20-21, 2017
Location: Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, Mississauga, ON
- ComplianceDefenceScience Blockchain Technology Set to Revolutionize Food Safety in Supply Chains
- ComplianceRiskStandards Key Considerations in Adopting a Gluten-Free Standard
- Content Food Safety Modernization Act Voluntary Qualified Importer Program (VQIP)
- Content FSMA Final Rule for Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration
- Content TACCP AND VACCP: What’s the Difference?
- Compliance FSMA Final Rule for Preventive Controls for Animal Food