8th Annual European Food Sure Summit
Event Date: April 16, 2018 - April 18, 2018
This conference will provide technical and practical processes to stay compliant and eradicate safety breaches. Europe’s top industry experts will share insights into their safety and quality projects. You’ll hear real-life case studies from leading F&B companies who you’ll be able to discuss your challenges with. There’ll also be regulatory updates from the authorities and academics at the cutting-edge of microbiological pathogen studies sharing their discoveries. To learn more or to register:
- CultureDefenceFeaturedRisk Simple Solutions to Meal Kit Food Safety Concerns: Is Your Product at Risk?
- CultureFeatured Training Time vs Quality Training? Key Issues for Successful Learning Outcomes
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Date Labelling as a Food Safety Challenge: Manufacturers Need Better Guidelines
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Preventing Food Recalls: Effective Training is a Key Ingredient for Ensuring Success
- Compliance Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food Rule
- FeaturedScience 3D and Lab-Grown Foods Gaining Ground on More Traditional Fare. But Are They Safe?