Africa Manufacturing and Safety Summit
Event Date: April 25, 2018 - April 27, 2018
The Africa Manufacturing & Safety Summit (AFMASS) Conferences & Exhibitions are sub-Saharan Africa region’s leading meeting place for the industry’s key stakeholders and the fastest growing trade shows for new ideas for the food & beverage; agro, milling & feed; and hospitality & foodservice industry.
Powered by the industry publication Food Business Africa (www.foodbusinessafrica.com) AFMASS Conferences & Expos are well-known for their unique conferences and exhibitions attended by key decision makers from the industry, Government, academia and other stakeholders from sub-Saharan Africa and the World.
High impact education sessions, panel discussions, networking activities, field visits and exhibitions are some of the major attractions for key decision makers from the food and agro industry value chain to attend AFMASS Conferences & Expos every year. Go here for more information on this conference:
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Date Labelling as a Food Safety Challenge: Manufacturers Need Better Guidelines
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Preventing Food Recalls: Effective Training is a Key Ingredient for Ensuring Success
- Compliance Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food Rule
- FeaturedScience 3D and Lab-Grown Foods Gaining Ground on More Traditional Fare. But Are They Safe?
- ComplianceFeaturedStandards Food Safety Solutions for Edible Cannabis: Contamination, Sourcing and SOPs
- ComplianceFeatured The Five Biggest Obstacles to Food Safety Standards Compliance