Africa Manufacturing and Safety Summit
Event Date: April 25, 2018 - April 27, 2018
The Africa Manufacturing & Safety Summit (AFMASS) Conferences & Exhibitions are sub-Saharan Africa region’s leading meeting place for the industry’s key stakeholders and the fastest growing trade shows for new ideas for the food & beverage; agro, milling & feed; and hospitality & foodservice industry.
Powered by the industry publication Food Business Africa (www.foodbusinessafrica.com) AFMASS Conferences & Expos are well-known for their unique conferences and exhibitions attended by key decision makers from the industry, Government, academia and other stakeholders from sub-Saharan Africa and the World.
High impact education sessions, panel discussions, networking activities, field visits and exhibitions are some of the major attractions for key decision makers from the food and agro industry value chain to attend AFMASS Conferences & Expos every year.
- ComplianceDefenceScience Blockchain Technology Set to Revolutionize Food Safety in Supply Chains
- ComplianceRiskStandards Key Considerations in Adopting a Gluten-Free Standard
- Content Food Safety Modernization Act Voluntary Qualified Importer Program (VQIP)
- Content FSMA Final Rule for Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration
- Content TACCP AND VACCP: What’s the Difference?
- Compliance FSMA Final Rule for Preventive Controls for Animal Food