5th Annual Food Safety Supply Chain Conference
Event Date: May 29, 2019 - May 30, 2019
A food company’s supply chain can be the weakest link in their food safety program. Food ingredient adulteration, fraud, and counterfeiting negatively impacts everyone in the food supply chain. FDA has recognized the risk in the food supply chain. Sanitary transportation and the Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) are major components of FSMA.
By attending this conference you will:
- Hear from FDA and GFSI
- How to be compliant with FSMA’s FSVP
- How to be compliant with FSMA’s Sanitary Transportation Rule
- Learn about Blockchain Technology Applications in the Food Supply Chain
- Practical Solutions for Managing Suppliers
- FDA’s Update on Economically Motivated Adulteration/Food Fraud
- Understand how to protect your company from vulnerabilities in the supply chain.
- Learn to prevent EMA of Food and Food Ingredients.
- Learn of tools, technologies and techniques that can protect your company from the weakest link in your global supply chain.
- Learn to use Predictive Analysis of Continuous Improvement
- Learn of tools and techniques in Supply Chain Traceability
- Share best practices and experiences with industry peers
is a Proud Media Partner of this event