Safe Food California
Event Date: April 3, 2018 - April 5, 2018
The Safe Food California (SFC) conference is where food safety executives and professionals, from growers to processors to distributors, come together in a collaborative environment to share resources, solutions, ideas and develop new approaches to their businesses.
Spend three days immersed in industry training, business-to-business networking, and finding inspiration in business strategies. Through these areas of focus SFC strives to provide a venue for our diverse industry to gather, exchange ideas, and learn about the current trends in the industry’s food safety and quality practices.
- DefenceRiskScience How Will Banning Antibiotic Growth Promoters Affect Food Safety?
- DefenceRiskScience Are You Really In Control Of Your Facility’s Pest Control?
- DefenceFeaturedStandards What Food Producers and Exporters Need to Know about Pesticide Residue Limits
- CultureDefenceFeaturedUncategorized Sustainability and Food Safety: What’s the Connection?
- FeaturedRisk Six Steps for Reducing the Incidence of Pet Food Recalls
- ComplianceFeaturedStandards Audits and Auditing: Are You Preparing for Improvement?