A global leader in food safety & public health consulting, we help firms mitigate risk, improve efficiencies & protect their brand.
Led by former FDA Associate Commissioner for Foods Dr. David Acheson with expert consultants located in the U.S., Canada, and India, The Acheson Group (TAG) is a leading global food safety and public health consulting group that helps companies assess their unique situation, address gaps, and deploy best practices for operational, regulatory, and reputational risk mitigation.
- TAG will help you build a more robust and efficient food safety system, address gaps, and improve operational efficiencies.
- Regulatorily, TAG navigates the complexities of federal, state, local and foreign regulations to help you with compliance and regulatory inquiries.
- TAG will evaluate your recall and crisis management policies and procedures, and assist with crisis and reputation management if a recall is needed.
Why Work With TAG?
TAG’s team brings decades of global food safety and public health expertise, with in-depth knowledge and real-world experience in both government and industry – including senior roles with international food and beverage companies and U.S. and Canadian government agencies. This combined experience and expertise provides our clients with unequaled counsel and guidance in:
- FSMA/SFCR Compliance
- Due Diligence
- Recall and Crisis Management
- FSVP Development & Assessment
- Food Safety Culture
- FSMA Compliance
- Food Defense
- Supply Chain Management
- Environmental Management and Control Programs
- Public Health
Founded in 2013, TAG’s reputation, team, and client base has grown year after year, continuing to add TAG experts – and expertise. Even as we grow, we retain an agile business model – customizing our service offerings to each client, providing remote or on-site assistance, staying on the forefront of emerging trends, and adapting to the ever-changing landscape of business and the environment in which it operates.