Terms & Conditions
The Products (as defined below) available on this site (the “Site”) are provided by Global Food Safety Resource Center Inc. (GFSR), a Corporation located in Ontario, Canada. GFSR is the supplier of data for use in connection with the Products. GFSR may make arrangements with one or more third parties, to provide the Products to you or to sell you Products provided by a sub-contractor. GFSR and any such third parties, are referred to as herein collectively as “supplying”, “we”, “us” and “our”. The Site provides an online resource center and other information (“Content”) and other Sites such individual or corporate profiles (“Product”) specifically for the food safety industry.
GFSR does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content or advertisements (collectively, the “Content”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the Sites contained on globalresourcefoodsafetyresource.com (the “Site”) or globalfoodsafetyresource.net, or any one of the domains connected or affiliated with GFSR company name, nor the quality of any Products or Content displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Site.
You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any Content shall be at your sole risk. GFSR reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make changes to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Site, the Products or the Content.
The Site, Products and the Contents are provided by GFSR on an “as is” basis, and GFSR expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall GFSR be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Site, the Contents or the Products. GFSR encourages you to exercise discretion while browsing the Internet. GFSR may direct you to sites containing information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. GFSR makes no representations concerning any endeavour to review the content of sites listed in the directory or any of the Contents, and GFSR is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of Content contained in sites listed in the directory or in the Contents.
GFSR does not screen any profile posted by users on GFSR. GFSR cannot guarantee security, but reasonable steps are taken in an effort to maintain security on the system. If you feel security has been breached, please bring up your concerns with GFSR by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If GFSR suspects that an account may be in use by someone who is not authorized by the account holder, GFSR may disable that account. GFSR reserves the right to reject Content, remove Content from the site, and refuse Site to anyone and to cancel an account at any time in its sole and absolute discretion.
All persons placing Content on the site are legally and ethically responsible for their work – profiles, files, pictures, or any other work or writings – posted or transmitted using any of GFSR’s Sites including, but not limited to: email, conferencing, the World Wide Web, USENET, or any other Site that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting works on GFSR, you are responsible for honouring the rights of others, including intellectual-property rights (copyright, patent, and trademark), the right to privacy, the right not to be libelled or slandered. Anyone wishing to post a copyrighted work on GFSR, is responsible for obtaining the copyright holder’s permission first.
In posting a profile via any Site offered by Global Food Safety Resource Center Inc., you authorize any GFSR and member of the public who has access to that Site to make personal and customary use of the profile, including creating links to your information or reposting it among conference areas to which the author has access, but not to commercially reproduce or disseminate it unless permission has been given. You also give permission to GFSR to copy your profile as part of the normal backup process, and to archive topics containing your information. Subject to any agreement between GFSR and the content provider regarding the copyright of original posting by a member of the public or other content provider, GFSR becomes the owner of all electronic data via posted articles, discussions, etc. and does not allow reproduction of this work unless specifically granted to an individual or organization for a one time use, and GFSR is cited as the owner.
You further agree not to use GFSR to send or post on message boards, any message(s) or Content that is not in accord with the GFSR Code of Acceptable Use or that is unlawful, harassing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, racially offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable Content of any kind or nature or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances. GFSR reserves the right to delete any such Content from the site. Copies of the GFSR Code of Acceptable Use may be obtained from the company on request to email@example.com. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including impersonating an employee of GFSR. You further agree not to use an inappropriate user name of any kind. If you do happen to choose an alias that we or another person, group, or organization deems inappropriate, you may be asked to change it. If you do not, GFSR may terminate your account.
You agree not to post or use GFSR to distribute or send any illegal Content of any kind, including but not limited to, illegal Content in the form of text, graphics, video, programs or audio. GFSR is not responsible for any Content and/or data obtained through downloading or other means, which may be responsible for any damage to your computer system, data, or any personal objects. GFSR cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information provided on the site by GFSR staff, Guest Bloggers, writers, artists, Contributing Editors, or other persons or members. GFSR is not responsible for the content or links to the content of the Internet, World Wide Web, FTP sites, USENET, or any other Site that is outside of the GFSR web site. GFSR takes no responsibility for the quality, suitability, functionality, or legality of any site which may be linked to or from GFSR. If GFSR permits links to their partners, affiliates, and advertisers, GFSR takes no responsibility in the accuracy of the content or suitability of these.
Trademark Information: The GFSR logos and product and Site names are trademarks of GFSR Copyright ©, – Global Food Safety Resource Center Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Legal Terms regarding globalfoodsafetyresource.com and affiliated sites.
This agreement between the client, being the person or entity for whom the Internet website or Site is provided (herein called “the Client”) and Global Food Safety Resource Center Inc. (GFSR), (herein called “GFSR”) or any related site or Site includes the following terms: Under this Agreement, you must comply with the terms of the current “Code Acceptable Use,” of GFSR as set out on this page. Such terms may be revised by GFSR during the currency at any time by GFSR posting notice of revisions on the website and from the date of such posting such revisions shall be binding on both parties. In the event that such revisions are not acceptable to the client, the client has the option to terminate this agreement within sixty days of the posting of such revisions and on sixty days notice in which case any annual payments outstanding at the end of the sixty day notice period shall be due and payable forwith and GFSR will have no other liability to the Client.
1. Profiles provided under this contract to the client are hosted by GFSR for the agreed upon Client’s name, for the period of time (the Term) corresponding with the payment plan chosen by the Client. This contract will be automatically renewed at the end of the Term and each successive renewal term, unless terminated prior. Termination of profiles must be emailed or delivered by mail at least 7 days prior to the termination date and confirmed by GFSR in a written response. Phone notification is not acceptable. GFSR shall have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and without prior notice.
2. GFSR’s Profiles are provided on an as is, as available basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. GFSR expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the GFSR Profiles will be error-free, secure or uninterrupted. No oral advice or written information given by GFSR, its employees, licensors of the like, will create a warranty; nor may you rely on any such information or advice. In the event of any error in any information on the Client’s profile, regardless of who posts such information, GFSR’s sole responsibility will be to correct such error within a reasonable time of receipt of notice of such error from the client. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
3. The Virtual Web Internet account and/or related electronic Profiles can only be used for legal purposes under all applicable international, federal, provincial, and municipal laws. Further, the Client agrees not to store, transmit, link to, advertise or make available any images containing pornography. Violations of these or any other provisions of this Agreement may result in termination of the Profile provided by GFSR, with or without the grant of a notice or cure period, such notice or cure period to be granted at the sole discretion of GFSR based upon the severity of the violation. GFSR reserves the right to refuse Profile if any of the content within, or any links from, the Client’s Profile is deemed illegal, misleading, or obscene, or is otherwise in breach of GFSR’s then current Acceptable Use Policy, in the sole and absolute opinion of GFSR. Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, the content of the Client’s Profile is the sole responsibility of the Client. The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless GFSR and its affiliates and partners and its and their employees, advisors, directors and officers from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, or settlements, including reasonable attorney’s fees, costs, and other expenses incurred by GFSR and GFSR, (collectively, “Claims”) related to or in connection with the content of the Client’s profile. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
6. The Client agrees not to harm GFSR, their reputation, computer systems, programming and/or other persons using GFSR’s Sites. GFSR reserves the right to select the server for Client’s profile for best performance. The Client understands that the profile provided by GFSR are provided on a shared server. The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the GFSR Indemnified Parties and any other Client from any and all Claims resulting from the Client’s use of the profile provided by GFSR The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
7. The Client’s rights and privileges under this Agreement cannot be sold or transferred without the prior written consent of GFSR.
8. The Client may not sell or resell advertising or webspace on a GFSR profile or Internet Site to a third party. The e-mail distribution by the Client of “SPAM”, “JUNK MAIL”, or “UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL E-MAIL”, is expressly prohibited. If the Client refuses to remove any advertising or other third party content deemed objectionable by GFSR, GFSR may terminate the profile being provided to the Client.
9. GFSR will use its best efforts to maintain a full time Internet presence for the Client. The Client hereby acknowledges that the network may, at various time intervals, be down due, but not restricted to, utility interruption, equipment failure, natural disaster, acts of God, or human error. In no event shall GFSR or GFSR be liable to the Client for any damages resulting from or related to any failure or delay of GFSR or GFSR in providing access to the Internet under this Agreement. In no event shall GFSR or GFSR be liable to the Client for any indirect, special or consequential damages or lost profits arising out of or related to this Agreement or the performance or breach thereof. The aggregate, total liability of GFSR or GFSR under this Agreement, if any, shall in no event or circumstance exceed the total amount actually paid by the Client hereunder. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
10. The Client is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password. In the event of a breach of security through the Client’s account, the Client will be liable for any unauthorized use of the GFSR or GFSR profiles, including any damages resulting there from, until the Client notifies GFSR ‘s customer Site.
11. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Client and GFSR with respect to the GFSR profiles and supersedes all prior agreements between the Client and GFSR. GFSR’s failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. In the event that a portion of this Agreement is held unenforceable, the unenforceable portion will be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
12. The parties shall attempt in good faith to resolve all disputes arising out of this Agreement in a spirit of cooperation and with a problem-solving mindset, without formal proceedings. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this agreement shall limit either party’s ability to bring an action in accordance with this Agreement.
13. The Client agrees to indemnify and hold the GFSR Indemnified Parties harmless from any and all Claims resulting from or connected with any activities conducted by the Client. The Client and GFSR will promptly notify the other upon receipt of any Claim or legal action arising out of activities conducted pursuant to this Agreement. The rights and responsibilities established in this paragraph will survive any termination of this Agreement.
14. GFSR may include the Client’s name and contact information in directories of GFSR profile subscribers for the purpose promoting the use of the GFSR Site by additional potential clients. However, GFSR is not authorized to print the Client’s name, trademarks or other identifying information in any other advertising or promotional Contents without the prior written consent of the Client.
15. The interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement shall be governed according the laws of the province of Ontario (excluding its choice of law rules) and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The Client hereby consents to personal jurisdiction in the federal and provincial courts of Ontario, Canada for any action arising out of or relating to the Client’s use of the GFSR or GFSR profiles. The federal and provincial courts of Ontario, Canada will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such actions. In any such action, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the action, including but not limited to its costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney’s fees. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
16. Notices required by this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered either by personal delivery or by mail. If delivered by mail, notices shall be sent by any express mail Site; or by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; with all postage and charges prepaid. All notices and other written communications under this Agreement shall be addressed to the individuals in the capacities indicated below, or as specified by subsequent written notice delivered by the party whose address has changed.
Last updated: July 1, 2010
Terms of Purchase
The Products (as defined below) available on this site (the “Site”) are provided by Global Food Safety Resource Center Inc. (GFSR), a Corporation located in Ontario, Canada. GFSR is the supplier of data for use in connection with the Products. GFSR may make arrangements with one or more third parties to provide the Products to you or to sell you Products provided by a sub-contractor. GFSR and any such third parties are referred to as herein collectively as “supplying”, “we”, “us” and “our”. The Site provides an online resource center and other information (“Content”) and other services such individual or corporate profiles (“Product”) specifically for the food safety industry.
The Site, the Content and the Products are provided to you subject to your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions of purchase (“Terms of Purchase”). BY ACCESSING THE SITE AND PURCHASING THE PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF PURCHASE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ONE OR MORE OF THESE TERMS OF PURCHASE, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE AND DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT.
CAPACITY TO CONTRACT
Purchase order requests and purchases of our Products may only be made by persons who have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside or are of legal age who have the capacity to contract.
Online ordering of Products requires the use of a secure browser such as Netscape Navigator 6.0 or higher or Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher. Your Internet browser must support SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) with 128-bit encryption.
REGISTRATIONS AND AUTO RENEWAL
“Global Food Safety Resource” is an annual registration which automatically renews each year, indefinitely without action by the individual or corporation, and the yearly fee, as applicable, is charged to the registered user at the time of renewal. An individual or corporation who has registered and paid in full is entitled to all privileges included in the registration, until such time as the individual or corporation cancels the enrolment. Upon cancellation, the individual or corporation loses access to the areas of the site designated for registered users only. A registered individual or corporation will be notified 30 days prior to an auto-renewal date. A registered individual or corporation may cancel the automatic renewal at any time prior to the end of the next renewal date, but no later than 1 week prior, by notifying us at the email address designed in the Site for cancellations. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law cancellation or termination will not entitle you to any refund. When you become a registered individual or corporation, you understand that it is an annual registration that automatically renews itself every year on the anniversary of your initial purchase. On each renewal date we will charge the applicable registration fee to your credit card account via secured third party payment portal (PayPal), at the then prevailing rate (US funds) and your registration will continue automatically.
A renewal registration fee will be charged to the credit card that was most recently used on the Site, and paid via secured third party payment portal (PayPal). Should your credit card fail to authorize, you will be notified via email immediately. The benefits of your registration will be suspended until payment is received. If payment is not received within 30 days, any previous data you may have posted will be purged from our database, and your registration will be cancelled.
ORDERING AND INVESTIGATIONS
After an identity verification process, we will display the profile that you have selected to register and you understand that: a) a fee is charged for the provision of these profiles and that payment of this fee does not guarantee the completeness and/or accuracy of the information supplied by you or your business representing you; and b) you have the right to edit inaccurate information 24/7 online or by contacting the GFSR support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY, PRICES, ORDERS, MISPRINTS, AND ERRORS
We cannot guarantee that the Products advertised on this Site will be available to you when you submit a purchase order or that the Products will be free of misprints or other errors. We reserve the right, at any time, without notice or liability to you or any other person, to no longer make Products available or to change prices, fees, services and to limit quantities of Products. If you submit a purchase order for which the price was incorrectly displayed or for which a Product has been improperly described, or the Product has changed we will give you the opportunity to cancel the order. If you submit a request for Products that are not available this will be indicated on this Site at the time of the request. Global Food Safety Resource Center Inc. Reserves the right to reject any submitted individual or corporate registration or purchase order without justification, explanation of cause, or that is misrepresented, or calls into question our liability.
You agree to pay for all purchased Products plus all applicable taxes and shipping charges. All prices, payments, shipping and associated costs for Products are in US dollars.
Advertisements of Products on this Site ARE NOT OFFERS TO SELL.
The advertisements on this Site are invitations to submit purchase orders and are not offers to sell. The fully and properly completed and submitted purchase order constitutes your offer to purchase Product identified in your submitted purchase order. Your submitted purchase order shall be deemed to be accepted by us only if and when we send a purchase order acceptance to your provided email address. Should you not receive a response from us regarding a submitted purchase order request, or if you experience a service interruption or error display, or other problem, it is your responsibility to confirm with us whether your purchase order has been submitted to us. We will not be responsible for any losses attributable to an assumption by you that a purchase order was not submitted because no response or acceptance was received by you.
LOGIN NAMES AND PASSWORD/CODES
User accounts on this Site require the use of a unique login name and password. Passwords should not be obvious and should be changed regularly. You agree not to share your login name and password with any other person. You agree that you shall keep your login name and password confidential and that you shall not disclose the user login name and password to any person or allow any person to use it unless you obtain our express written authorization. You shall immediately notify us if there has been any unauthorized use of your login name and password, if it has become known to another person or if it has been lost or stolen or otherwise compromised. You agree to respond promptly to all complaints and concerns relating to the use of your login name or password or your use of this Site. You agree that you are solely responsible and liable for any use or misuse of your login name and password and for all transactions or other activities that occur under your login name and password. The security and privacy provided by using login names and passwords is not absolute and can be compromised. Your use of the login name and password is at your own risk.
SUBMISSION OF ACCURATE INFORMATION
You agree that all the information you provide to us shall be true, accurate, complete and current. You shall immediately notify us of any changes in the information you provided to us including registration, billing, payment, shipment and other transaction related information. We will rely on the information you provide. We assume no responsibility or liability for any damages that result from any FALSE, INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE information provided by you or your organization about you, or your failure to update your information. You agree that you will be solely liable for all costs, losses and damages that you or us or any third person incurs as a result of your submission of any FALSE, INACCURATE, OR IMPCOMPLETE information or your failure to update your information.
USE OF THE SITE
You can only order your own individual profile, or are the person responsible and authorized to order a corporate profile for your company. BY CLICKING AGREE AND SUBMIT ORDER, YOU CERTIFY THAT YOU ARE THE PERSON WHOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR THAT YOU ARE THE PERSON AUTHORIZED TO ORDER A CORPORATE PROFILE, OR TO BE REGISTERED AND AGREE TO HAVE THIS INFORMATION POSTED LIVE ON THE GLOBAL FOOD SAFETY RESOURCE WEBSITE. WE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED OR UNKNOWN ORDERS SUBMITTED BY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS ON YOUR BEHALF.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Purchase, any reproduction, retransmission, distribution, sale, republication, modification, translation of or creation of derivative works based on the Site, the Content and/or the Products in whole or in part, and any decompilation, disassembly, reverse engineering or other exploitation of the Site or the Services is strictly prohibited. You acquire absolutely no rights or licenses to the Site, the Content or the Products in accordance with these Terms of Purchase. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Site, the Content or the Products immediately, without notice, in our sole discretion. You may not frame the Site, the Content or the Products or any part thereof on any commercial or non-commercial internet website.
If you have been denied, or were otherwise notified of an adverse action related to payment denied or incomplete and accurate information, you are entitled to discuss your registration profile with GFSR by calling 1-888- GFSR-395 ext 104.
NEW SERVICES AND MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES
Whenever new products or services are introduced on the Site as part of the Products, your use of such Products will be subject to these Terms of Purchase unless we notify you otherwise. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to increase prices, and to modify or update these Terms or Purchase at any time and from time to time. We will notify you of any changes to these Terms of Purchase as amended. If you do not agree to any modifications of these Terms of Purchase, you must immediately stop using this Site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY. INFRINGEMENT
THE INDIVIDUAL OR CORPORATE PROFILE OR PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITH NO REPRESENTTIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATURORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. USE OF THIS SITE, THE CONTENT AND THE PRODUCTS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER GFSR NOR OUR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATINS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT OR THE PRODUCTS. GFSR OR OUR SUPPLIERS DO NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT OR THE PRODUCTS.
THE SITE, CONTENT AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE FOOD SAFETY ADVICE TO YOU AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY UPON THEM TO PROVIDE ANY SUCH ADVICE. YOU SHOULD SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS REGARDING THE EVALUATION AND VERIFICATION OF ANY CONTENT OR PROUDUCTS PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND, IN ANY EVENT PRIOR TO MAKING ANY FINANCIAL DECISIONS BASED ON THEM.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GFSR AND OUR SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE CONTENT AND THE PRODUCTS WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE OR WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. IN NO EVENT WILL GFSR AND/OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, PERSONAL INJURY, FINES, FEES, PENALITIES OR OTHER LIABILITIES), WHETHER OR NOT GFSR AND OUR SUPPLIERS ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO MAKE USE OF, THE SITE, THE CONTENT OR THE PRODUCTS.
TRADE-MARKS AND COPYRIGHT
Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, designs, graphics, icons and marks displayed on the Site, in the Content or with the Products may constitute trade-marks or trade names of Global Food Safety Resource Center Inc, commonly known as GFSR. Title to the Site, the Content and the Products and the trade-marks or trade names displayed on the Site remains with GFSR and/or our licensors. Nothing contained in these Terms of Purchase or on the Site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trade-marks, trade names, copyright or other intellectual property rights of GFSR and/or our licensors. Any unauthorized use of the Site, the Content or the Products or the trade-marks, trade names or our licensors is strictly prohibited, and we reserve the right to take such steps as we deem necessary, including legal action, to enforce such rights.
CONFORMANCE WITH LAW
You agree to use the Site, the Content and the Products for lawful purposes only and in a manner consistent with all applicable local, national or international laws, rules and regulations. Potential users in any jurisdiction where laws (whether common or statutory) would: (i) void these Terms of Purchase in whole or in any essential part (the essential parts being at least, but not only, the provisions relating to the governing law and the disclaimer and limitations of liability); or (ii) render accessing the Site or the Content, or using the Products, illegal, are not authorized to use the Site, the Content or the Products.
Because you can access this website internationally, you agree to follow all local rules about the Internet, data, email, and privacy. Specifically, you agree to follow all laws that apply to transmitting technical data exported from Canada, the United States of America, or the country of your residence.
The materials in this website are designed for use by global residents and corporations. GFSR controls and operates this website through its corporate headquarters within the Province of Ontario, Canada. These Terms of Purchase shall be governed, interpreted, and enforced according to the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, regardless of conflict of laws.
You agree that your use of the Site, the Content or the Services shall not be made the basis for any claim suit, demand or cause of action or other proceeding against GFSR and/or their licensors. You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify and hold GFSR and/or their directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and licensors harmless against any claim, suit, demand, action or other proceeding brought against us, our directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and licensors by a third party as a result of your breach of these Terms of Purchase.
If any provision of these Terms of Purchase is held by a court of competent jurisdiction in any jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to be severable and the remaining provisions shall remain in force and effect.
No waiver of any of these Terms of Purchase shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
By accessing this Site or sending electronic mail to us you are communicating with us electronically. By doing so, you agree to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by electronic mail at the electronic mail address provided by you or by posting notices on this Site or any other website that may be generally designated in advance for such purpose. You consent to receiving electronically all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you.
Copyright © 2010 Global Food Safety Resource Center Inc. All Rights Reserved. Except otherwise stated, GFSR or their respective related companies own all content contained in this website. Content includes the information, text, graphics, website design, and its selection, assembly, and arrangement (collectively “Content”). The Content is protected by copyright laws of Canada, the United States of America and other countries. The Content may not be used for any commercial purpose or copied, distributed, displayed, modified, or reverse engineered without our prior written permission. You may print or download portions of material from the website solely for your own non-commercial use, if you do not change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.