IAFP’s European Symposium on Food Safety
Event Date: April 25, 2018 - April 27, 2018
IAFP’s European symposium has been shaping the future of food safety by providing a forum for the exchange of ideas with colleagues from across Europe working in industry, government, and academia. The Symposium is an excellent forum to gain knowledge about the latest developments and techniques in food science and safety.
Registration for IAFP’s European Symposium on Food Safety opens in January on the IAFP Web site. This important food safety meeting takes place 25–27 April 2018 in Stockholm, Sweden, so plan now to attend. Go here for more information on this meeting:
- CultureDefenceFeaturedRisk Simple Solutions to Meal Kit Food Safety Concerns: Is Your Product at Risk?
- CultureFeatured Training Time vs Quality Training? Key Issues for Successful Learning Outcomes
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Date Labelling as a Food Safety Challenge: Manufacturers Need Better Guidelines
- ComplianceFeaturedRisk Preventing Food Recalls: Effective Training is a Key Ingredient for Ensuring Success
- Compliance Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food Rule
- FeaturedScience 3D and Lab-Grown Foods Gaining Ground on More Traditional Fare. But Are They Safe?