Since 2005, IAFP’s European symposium has been shaping the future of food safety by providing a forum for the exchange of ideas with colleagues from across Europe working in industry, government and academia. The Symposium is an excellent forum to gain knowledge about the latest developments and techniques in food science and safety. The symposium will be held 29-31 March 2017 in Brussels, Belgium at the Square.
Visit: www.foodprotection.org for more information
- ComplianceFood TechnologyScience Temperature Control and Food Safety Software: An Evolving Discipline
- Risk Leveraging Technology for Safer Food Distribution
- FeaturedStandards Obtaining High Achievement in Your Warehouse Facility Requires Oversight and Commitment to an Accredited Standard
- FeaturedRisk Manage Logistical Hazards in Food Shipments through the Use of Technology
- FeaturedRisk CIP and COP Fundamental to Food Safety
- CultureFeatured What Are the Key Elements Required to Establish a Food Safety Culture?