Protect Your Brands, Buyers & Consumers
The SQF International Conference, now in its 12th year, brings together over 750 food safety and quality professionals in the growing, processing, manufacturing and retail industries who are committed to protecting their brands, buyers and consumers.
They return year after year to explore hot button issues, ensure compliance with government regulations and the SQF Code and engage in collaborative discussions with their peers.
Developed by SQF Stakeholders, the program promises a valuable and engaging experience that will sharpen your skills, advance your career and give you the resources you need to implement, maintain and strengthen your food safety and quality assurance programs.
Date: November 7-9, 2017
Location: Hyatt Regency, Dallas
For More details visit http://www.sqfi.com/forms/meeting/Microsite/SQFConf-2017
- ComplianceFood Safety Extending the Shelf Life of Agricultural Products: Five Approaches for Success
- Compliance Sharing Knowledge is Key to Harmonizing Safe Food for Canadians Act (SFCA) with Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- ComplianceFeaturedFood TechnologyScience Temperature Control and Food Safety Software: An Evolving Discipline
- FeaturedRisk Leveraging Technology for Safer Food Distribution
- FeaturedStandards Obtaining High Achievement in Your Warehouse Facility Requires Oversight and Commitment to an Accredited Standard
- FeaturedRisk Manage Logistical Hazards in Food Shipments through the Use of Technology