2017 Food Safety Consortium
Event Date: November 28, 2017 - December 1, 2017
The 5th Annual Food Safety Consortiumconference is a summit of Food Safety and Quality Assurance (FSQA) industry experts and government officials. The agenda is comprised of panel discussions, individual presentations, “Ask The Experts” discussion groups, workshops and training programs running concurrently, coupled with overarching plenary sessions paired with a table-top exhibition. This is an event focused on food safety education and networking providing attendees best practices and new technology solutions to today’s food safety challenges.
- DefenceFeaturedStandards What Food Producers and Exporters Need to Know about Pesticide Residue Limits
- CultureDefenceFeaturedUncategorized Sustainability and Food Safety: What’s the Connection?
- FeaturedRisk Six Steps for Reducing the Incidence of Pet Food Recalls
- ComplianceFeaturedStandards Audits and Auditing: Are You Preparing for Improvement?
Three Systems for Advance Detection of Physical Hazards:
Which One Should You Implement?
- DefenceFeatured Preventing Foreign Body Contaminants from Entering the Food Supply Chain