The Global Food Safety Conference
Event Date: March 5, 2018 - March 8, 2018
The GFSI Global Food Safety Conference is a unique annual event bringing together over 1,000 leading food safety specialists from over 50 countries to advance Food Safety globally. The Conference provides the opportunity to meet and network with industry peers, share knowledge, benefit from thought-provoking presentations from internationally reputed industry experts and hear innovative ideas to implement in your workplace.
- DefenceFeaturedStandards What Food Producers and Exporters Need to Know about Pesticide Residue Limits
- CultureDefenceFeaturedUncategorized Sustainability and Food Safety: What’s the Connection?
- FeaturedRisk Six Steps for Reducing the Incidence of Pet Food Recalls
- ComplianceFeaturedStandards Audits and Auditing: Are You Preparing for Improvement?
Three Systems for Advance Detection of Physical Hazards:
Which One Should You Implement?
- DefenceFeatured Preventing Foreign Body Contaminants from Entering the Food Supply Chain