8th Annual Food Regulatory and Quality Assurance Summit
Event Date: October 18, 2017 - October 19, 2017
Hear directly from Health Canada, the CFIA and FDA about upcoming wide-ranging regulatory changes. Ensure you are prepared in time for compliance deadlines. Take away strategies to:
- Comply with new Front-of-pack and NFT labelling
- Overcome barriers to import/export
- Enhance traceability
- Clarify definitions of ‘natural’ and ‘organic’
- Educate consumers on new labels
Navigate the similarities and differences between the SFCA and FSMA. Get the answers and guidance you need – register today!
- DefenceFeaturedStandards What Food Producers and Exporters Need to Know about Pesticide Residue Limits
- CultureDefenceFeaturedUncategorized Sustainability and Food Safety: What’s the Connection?
- FeaturedRisk Six Steps for Reducing the Incidence of Pet Food Recalls
- ComplianceFeaturedStandards Audits and Auditing: Are You Preparing for Improvement?
Three Systems for Advance Detection of Physical Hazards:
Which One Should You Implement?
- DefenceFeatured Preventing Foreign Body Contaminants from Entering the Food Supply Chain