Ensure you know what you must do to meet regulatory and best practice standards in food safety. Transform your food safety processes. Safeguard compliance. Prevent food-borne illnesses and take away proven solutions to reduce risk.
Join food safety practitioners at Canada’s leading event to:
- Gain insight into regulatory changes
- Mitigate risk in your supply chain
- Prepare for audits
- Improve your food safety technologies
- Build a strong food safety culture
- Attend this highly focused food safety summit and benefit from detailed case studies, intimate networking, and interactive learning.
Register now for the 13th Annual North American Summit on Food Safety!
Dates: Wednesday April 26th & Thursday April 27th 2017
- ComplianceFood TechnologyScience Temperature Control and Food Safety Software: An Evolving Discipline
- Risk Leveraging Technology for Safer Food Distribution
- FeaturedStandards Obtaining High Achievement in Your Warehouse Facility Requires Oversight and Commitment to an Accredited Standard
- FeaturedRisk Manage Logistical Hazards in Food Shipments through the Use of Technology
- FeaturedRisk CIP and COP Fundamental to Food Safety
- CultureFeatured What Are the Key Elements Required to Establish a Food Safety Culture?