The GMA Science Forum has consistently educated scientists and decision makers within the food, beverage and consumer products industry for nearly a decade. During this unique event, we’ll examine the most newsworthy regulatory and legislative issues affecting manufacturers across the globe. In 2017, the GMA Science Forum will provide attendees with multiple views and actions to be taken in order to ensure policies, laws and regulations are based on sound, up-to-date science, and achieve compliance with the ever changing regulatory environment.
This event brings together a roster of acclaimed individuals to keep the science community abreast and ahead of emerging science, innovation, safety and legal requirements in a wide array of areas. We’ll explore themes including food safety, government regulations, global issues, chemical ingredients, nutrition and labeling, biotechnology and more.
Location: Capital Hilton , Washington DC
- ComplianceFood TechnologyScience Temperature Control and Food Safety Software: An Evolving Discipline
- Risk Leveraging Technology for Safer Food Distribution
- FeaturedStandards Obtaining High Achievement in Your Warehouse Facility Requires Oversight and Commitment to an Accredited Standard
- FeaturedRisk Manage Logistical Hazards in Food Shipments through the Use of Technology
- FeaturedRisk CIP and COP Fundamental to Food Safety
- CultureFeatured What Are the Key Elements Required to Establish a Food Safety Culture?