The sixth series of the BRC Food Safety Americas conference will take place on April 4th -5th 2017 in Orlando.
We work together with industry experts from the Americas to put together a relevant and cutting-edge agenda that reflects the challenges and opportunities of today’s food safety industry.
By attending Food Safety Americas 2017 you will update your knowledge on:
- US food regulations and new laws that will impact food businesses
- Supply chain resilience – the economic and environmental challenges affecting your raw materials
- Contamination from a variety of sources – addressing and preventing these entering the food chain
- What to do in a crisis – are you armed and ready?
Dates: Tues April 4th – Wed April 5th
Location: Hyatt Regency, Grand Cypress, Orlando, FL
- ComplianceFood Safety Extending the Shelf Life of Agricultural Products: Five Approaches for Success
- Compliance Sharing Knowledge is Key to Harmonizing Safe Food for Canadians Act (SFCA) with Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- ComplianceFeaturedFood TechnologyScience Temperature Control and Food Safety Software: An Evolving Discipline
- FeaturedRisk Leveraging Technology for Safer Food Distribution
- FeaturedStandards Obtaining High Achievement in Your Warehouse Facility Requires Oversight and Commitment to an Accredited Standard
- FeaturedRisk Manage Logistical Hazards in Food Shipments through the Use of Technology