Food Regulatory & Quality Assurance Summit
Event Date: October 18, 2017 - October 19, 2017
7+ changes to food regulations are imminent. Are you prepared?
Hear directly from Health Canada, the CFIA and FDA about upcoming wide-ranging regulatory changes. Ensure you are prepared in time for compliance deadlines. Take away strategies to:
- Comply with new Front-of-pack and NFT labelling
- Overcome barriers to import/export
- Enhance traceability
- Clarify definitions of ‘natural’ and ‘organic’
- Educate consumers on new labels
- Navigate the similarities and differences between the SFCA and FSMA. Get the answers and guidance you need – register today!
Location: Toronto Marriott Airport Hotel
- ComplianceFood Safety Extending the Shelf Life of Agricultural Products: Five Approaches for Success
Three Systems for Advance Detection of Physical Hazards:
Which One Should You Implement?
- DefenceFeatured Preventing Foreign Body Contaminants from Entering the Food Supply Chain
- Compliance Sharing Knowledge is Key to Harmonizing Safe Food for Canadians Act (SFCA) with Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- ComplianceFeaturedFood TechnologyScience Temperature Control and Food Safety Software: An Evolving Discipline
- FeaturedRisk Leveraging Technology for Safer Food Distribution