Food and Hospitality Oman Trade Show
Event Date: October 16, 2017 - October 18, 2017
Food Safety Conference Venue: Food and Hospitality Oman Trade Show 16-17 OCTOBER 2017 | OMAN CONVENTION AND EXHIBITION CENTRE Food Safety Oman 2017 will provide an avenue for the exchange of ideas and strategies among policy makers and various stakeholders in the Sultanate on issues relating to food policy and regulations.
The two day conference will attract experts from food and beverage (F&B) manufacturers, processors, producers, retailers, Catering & restaurant services, packaging and processing technology providers, vendors and government representatives to discuss the latest policies regulations, innovative approaches and technological advancements for assurance of food safety and quality in the Sultanate. Speakers, with varying degrees of expertise in a variety of food safety fields, moderate the technical components of their presentations so the audience as a whole gains useful “take home” messages.
For registrations visit: http://www.foodsafetyoman.com/foodSafetyRegistration.php For more information visit: www.foodsafetyoman.com
October 16-18, 2017
Location: Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre
- ComplianceFood Safety Extending the Shelf Life of Agricultural Products: Five Approaches for Success
Three Systems for Advance Detection of Physical Hazards:
Which One Should You Implement?
- DefenceFeatured Preventing Foreign Body Contaminants from Entering the Food Supply Chain
- Compliance Sharing Knowledge is Key to Harmonizing Safe Food for Canadians Act (SFCA) with Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- ComplianceFeaturedFood TechnologyScience Temperature Control and Food Safety Software: An Evolving Discipline
- FeaturedRisk Leveraging Technology for Safer Food Distribution