Developing New Products with Compliance In Mind: Steps to consider through the process
Event Date: September 21, 2017
Developing New Products with Compliance In Mind: Steps to Consider Through the Process
All food manufacturers understand that regulatory compliance is a mandatory and crucial part of new product development. Recipes, and the raw materials that comprise each recipe, must undergo several different compliance assessments to ensure that the product can be legally sold in the intended countries of sale.
Often times, regulatory compliance assessments take place late within a product’s lifecycle; however, at Selerant, we see the most success comes from customers who perform compliance assessments early and often during the innovation process of new product development.
Join us to learn how being proactive about regulatory compliance assessments will reduce and streamline the innovation process timeline to avoid the need to double back on product development decisions that can arise due to compliance issues.
Selerant is a leading company in developing product lifecycle management PLM software and provides compliance solutions. To learn more visit www.selerant.com
Date: Thursday, September 21, 2017
Time: 1:00pm EST
|Webinar Hosted & Moderated by:
Susan Crossman, Managing Editor
Global Food Safety Resource
|Webinar Presented by:
Sandy Gebauer Kelly, Director of Regulatory & Scientific Affairs for NA
Sponsored by: Hosted by:
- DefenceFeaturedStandards What Food Producers and Exporters Need to Know about Pesticide Residue Limits
- CultureDefenceFeaturedUncategorized Sustainability and Food Safety: What’s the Connection?
- FeaturedRisk Six Steps for Reducing the Incidence of Pet Food Recalls
- ComplianceFeaturedStandards Audits and Auditing: Are You Preparing for Improvement?
Three Systems for Advance Detection of Physical Hazards:
Which One Should You Implement?
- DefenceFeatured Preventing Foreign Body Contaminants from Entering the Food Supply Chain