The Canadian Centre for Food Integrity Conference on Tackling Trust
The Canadian CFI Public Trust Summit is where vision becomes reality – creating a forum, building relationships, and learning how to engage and build trust in our food system. It’s an opportunity to come together with others from across supply chains, and across the country, who are passionate about earning trust in our food.
The purpose of the conference is to encourage continuous collaborative discussions among farm and food system leaders, while also developing concrete action plans for earning public trust. Join industry leaders and thought provoking speakers who will ignite discussion. Join us in the evening for a reception and celebration of Canadian Food.
Date: September 18-20, 2017
Location: Westin Hotel, Calgary
For conference details visit www.farmfoodcare.org
- ComplianceFood Safety Extending the Shelf Life of Agricultural Products: Five Approaches for Success
- Compliance Sharing Knowledge is Key to Harmonizing Safe Food for Canadians Act (SFCA) with Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- ComplianceFeaturedFood TechnologyScience Temperature Control and Food Safety Software: An Evolving Discipline
- FeaturedRisk Leveraging Technology for Safer Food Distribution
- FeaturedStandards Obtaining High Achievement in Your Warehouse Facility Requires Oversight and Commitment to an Accredited Standard
- FeaturedRisk Manage Logistical Hazards in Food Shipments through the Use of Technology