Africa Manufacturing and Safety Summit
Event Date: April 25, 2018 - April 27, 2018
The Africa Manufacturing & Safety Summit (AFMASS) Conferences & Exhibitions are sub-Saharan Africa region’s leading meeting place for the industry’s key stakeholders and the fastest growing trade shows for new ideas for the food & beverage; agro, milling & feed; and hospitality & foodservice industry.
Powered by the industry publication Food Business Africa (www.foodbusinessafrica.com) AFMASS Conferences & Expos are well-known for their unique conferences and exhibitions attended by key decision makers from the industry, Government, academia and other stakeholders from sub-Saharan Africa and the World.
High impact education sessions, panel discussions, networking activities, field visits and exhibitions are some of the major attractions for key decision makers from the food and agro industry value chain to attend AFMASS Conferences & Expos every year.
- DefenceFeaturedStandards What Food Producers and Exporters Need to Know about Pesticide Residue Limits
- CultureDefenceFeaturedUncategorized Sustainability and Food Safety: What’s the Connection?
- FeaturedRisk Six Steps for Reducing the Incidence of Pet Food Recalls
- ComplianceFeaturedStandards Audits and Auditing: Are You Preparing for Improvement?
Three Systems for Advance Detection of Physical Hazards:
Which One Should You Implement?
- DefenceFeatured Preventing Foreign Body Contaminants from Entering the Food Supply Chain