2nd Innovations in Food Packaging, Shelf Life and Food Safety Conference
Event Date: October 3, 2017 - October 6, 2017
In recent years, the development of novel food packaging methods and techniques has not only increased the shelf life of foods, but also improved their safety and quality.
Following the success of the first conference in 2015, Innovations in Food Packaging, Shelf Life and Food Safety will provide a platform for delegates from industry and academia to discuss and develop new concepts and technologies required to advance the development of new packaging materials, explore technologies for food applications, and examine the influence of packaging materials on shelf life and food safety.
The conference will also focus on food package sustainability, including bio-based packaging materials such as edible films, which are the focus of new research.
Stadthalle Erding, Munich, Germany
- ComplianceFood Safety Extending the Shelf Life of Agricultural Products: Five Approaches for Success
Three Systems for Advance Detection of Physical Hazards:
Which One Should You Implement?
- DefenceFeatured Preventing Foreign Body Contaminants from Entering the Food Supply Chain
- Compliance Sharing Knowledge is Key to Harmonizing Safe Food for Canadians Act (SFCA) with Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- ComplianceFeaturedFood TechnologyScience Temperature Control and Food Safety Software: An Evolving Discipline
- FeaturedRisk Leveraging Technology for Safer Food Distribution