2017 IAFP Annual Meeting
Event Date: July 9, 2017 - July 12, 2017
IAFP Conference 2017
July 9 – 12, 2017 | Tampa Convention Center Tampa, Florida
Each year, the International Association for Food Protection hosts an Annual Meeting, providing attendees with information on current and emerging food safety issues, the latest science, innovative solutions to new and recurring problems, and the opportunity to network with thousands of food safety professionals from around the globe. Held in various locations throughout North America, this meeting has grown over the years to become the leading food safety conference worldwide. IAFP 2017 will be held at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Florida.
Date: July 9-12, 2017
Location: Tampa Convention Centre, Tampa Florida
For conference details please visit: www.foodprotection.org
- ComplianceFood Safety Extending the Shelf Life of Agricultural Products: Five Approaches for Success
Three Systems for Advance Detection of Physical Hazards:
Which One Should You Implement?
- DefenceFeatured Preventing Foreign Body Contaminants from Entering the Food Supply Chain
- Compliance Sharing Knowledge is Key to Harmonizing Safe Food for Canadians Act (SFCA) with Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- ComplianceFeaturedFood TechnologyScience Temperature Control and Food Safety Software: An Evolving Discipline
- FeaturedRisk Leveraging Technology for Safer Food Distribution