July 9 – 12, 2017 | Tampa Convention Center Tampa, Florida
Each year, the International Association for Food Protection hosts an Annual Meeting, providing attendees with information on current and emerging food safety issues, the latest science, innovative solutions to new and recurring problems, and the opportunity to network with thousands of food safety professionals from around the globe. Held in various locations throughout North America, this meeting has grown over the years to become the leading food safety conference worldwide. IAFP 2017 will be held at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Florida.
For More Information Visit: www.foodprotection.org
- ComplianceFeaturedFood TechnologyScience Temperature Control and Food Safety Software: An Evolving Discipline
- FeaturedRisk Leveraging Technology for Safer Food Distribution
- FeaturedStandards Obtaining High Achievement in Your Warehouse Facility Requires Oversight and Commitment to an Accredited Standard
- FeaturedRisk Manage Logistical Hazards in Food Shipments through the Use of Technology
- FeaturedRisk CIP and COP Fundamental to Food Safety
- CultureFeatured What Are the Key Elements Required to Establish a Food Safety Culture?