11th Annual China International Food Safety Conference
Event Date: November 1, 2017 - November 2, 2017
The 11th China International Food Safety & Quality (CIFSQ) Conference is taking place on November 1 – 2, 2017 in Beijing. This is going to be another exceptional event for a thriving and growing food safety community to come together and discuss recent regulatory, scientific, technical and industry developments and to find out what’s ahead.
Date: November 1- 2, 2017
Location: Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre | China
For conference details please visit: http://www.chinafoodsafety.com/index.htm
- ComplianceFood Safety Extending the Shelf Life of Agricultural Products: Five Approaches for Success
Three Systems for Advance Detection of Physical Hazards:
Which One Should You Implement?
- DefenceFeatured Preventing Foreign Body Contaminants from Entering the Food Supply Chain
- Compliance Sharing Knowledge is Key to Harmonizing Safe Food for Canadians Act (SFCA) with Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- ComplianceFeaturedFood TechnologyScience Temperature Control and Food Safety Software: An Evolving Discipline
- FeaturedRisk Leveraging Technology for Safer Food Distribution